SkyVision's end-to-end Private Network and VPN solutions provide reliable continuous connectivity to NGOs operating in areas lacking telecommunication services due to either remoteness or disaster. Whether for education or emergency response, SkyVision offers any size organization reliable, cost-effective, two-way connectivity solutions for voice, streaming video and data exchange, providing the right fit to enhance efficient collaboration.
SkyVision offers a range of connectivity solutions, tailored to your communications requirements and the complexity of your network. All solutions are based on a detailed requirements analysis and design process to precisely meet your needs with:
Private Network private and secure point-to-point or multipoint solution that provides dedicated links and bandwidth among several locations.
VPN - An IP-based solution providing a partial mesh or star topology, where each remote site can communicate with the others via one of SkyVision’s central hubs (double or single-hop)
- IP MPLS SkyVision implements a fully redundant, multi-gigabit, international MPLS backbone with presence in
Europe, North America, Africa and the Middle East, and POPs in New York and Frankfurt.
- 24/7 Multilingual NOC & Technical Assistance Center - Provides first-line diagnostic support to customers and to all
their remote sites
- Global Teleport Infrastructure - Strategically located throughout the world, enabling high-quality connectivity
regardless of location
- Ability to connect and share information between headquarters and the most remote offices
- Availability everywhere, under any conditions, with simple setup and operation
- Support for mission-critical business applications both during and after unforeseen outages
- Global coverage with seamless integration to the MPLS network
- Backup assurance completely independent of terrestrial infrastructure